In order to test if the campaign you have created works, you may send yourself a test Text Message.
Below are the steps on how you can test your campaign and send yourself a message:
1. After publishing your campaign in Campaign Builder, you need to go back to the Dashboard and click on Contacts, or simply search for the contact.
2. Select the Contact that you want to send your test Text Message to. Please make sure that the following fields are correctly and properly filled out on your contact's record.
- Phone number
- Email address (must be unique)
3. Click on the "Actions" button and select "Start/Stop a Campaign Sequence".
4. In the Start/Stop a Campaign Sequence page, click the first drop-down arrow and select "Start".
Next, click the second drop-down arrow and select the name of the campaign you have set-up in Campaign Builder.
Click the third drop-down arrow and select the name of the snippet that you have set-up under the said campaign and then click on "Process Action."
5. Your text message will now be sent to the contact you have selected.
Note: Do NOT use the Test Button in the campaign builder http post snippet.