Are you having difficulty adding a credit card information on your account? Try the following steps.
1. Check if your browser is up to date. Keeping your browsers up to date makes sure that you have the optimum compatibility with business websites. It also makes your browsing more secure and more responsive.
- If you are using Internet Explorer (IE), updates are included as part of the the Windows Operating System updates. Kindly check your Windows Update app for any available updates.
- If you are using Firefox, you can check it by checking the help menu if you are on windows or the Firefox menu if you are on macOS, click the "About Firefox". This will open up a new dialog window wherein you can check and update your Firefox browser.
- If you are using Chrome, you can also check the help menu if you are on windows or the Chrome menu if you are on macOS, click the "About Chrome". This will open up a new tab wherein you can check and update your chrome browser.
- If you are on Safari, updates are included as part of the macOS operating system. Kindly check the App Store and click on the updates button to check if there are any updates available.
- If you are using a browser not mentioned, kindly check their corresponding webpages on how to update the browser.
2. Clear your browsing history and cache. Information store by your browsers often times affects how you view and interact with a website. So, if you are having trouble viewing or interacting with a website.
Kindly refer to your browser's respective help support section or websites to know how to clear the history and cache.
3. If you are still encountering an issue, kindly use a different browser.
4. Upon trying the steps mentioned above and you are still encountering an issue with regards to adding your credit card information, kindly contact us at email@example.com and we will gladly assist you.