Follow the steps below in order to set up your SMS with Embedded URL Zap.
Go into your Zapier Account and click on Zaps on the left side
Click on Create Zap button
Select the App you want to trigger the Text Integration SMS and continue to configure it until you reach Step 2
When you reach Step 2, search and select Text Integration from the choose app drop-down menu
Select New SMS from the Choose Action Event drop-down menu
Choose your Text Integration account
Setup and Customize your SMS.
- Phone Number: This is where you put the phone number you want SMS to be sent to. You may use the drop-down menu to populate this field based on what app you have selected from Step 1.
- Do not forget to include the merge field ~url~ where you want the shortened embedded URL to appear in your message.
- Body: This is where you compose the text message you want to send to your contacts. Feel free to also use the drop-down menu to populate the merge fields you want to fully personalize your text message.
- Country: This is where you type-in or select from the drop-down menu (if applicable) the country you want to send your Text message to.
- URL: This is where you type in or select from the drop-down menu (if applicable) the URL you want to embed into your message.
Please note that if you are not going to use the non-required fields, kindly leave them blank.
Once done configuring the SMS, click the Continue button.
On the Send Data section, you may choose to run a test or skip the test, but do not forget to Turn ON your Zap.